| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in November is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is laid down during an average of 13 days.
- In November the heavens above Szczecin are dismal with on balance just 1:27 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:53 long and the longest day is 9:23 long with an average length of 8:34.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: