| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in September is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is dumped during on average 13 days.
- In September the heavens above Szczecin are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:38 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: