| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in October is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with rain once in a while. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Szczecin is dull having on balance merely 3:23 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: