| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in February is slightly cold at -0.3 °C (31.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow every now and then. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of H2O is released across an average of 14 days.
- In February the blue above Szczecin is really dreary having an average of just 1:42 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 9:44.
- There are approximately 7:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18% of daylight hours and cloudy 82% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: