| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in December is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- In December the blue above Szczecin is dismal having an average of a murky 1:07 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:29 long and the longest day is 7:51 long with an average length of 7:35.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 84.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: