| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Szczecin in August is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 55mm (2.2in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Szczecin are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:13 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 14:46.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Szczecin August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Szczecin, Poland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Szczecin: